hi! my name is devin. i am a spastic 20-year-old girl with some pretty crazy friends, a pretty low budget, and a pretty average life. student at SUNY geneseo, avid reader, writer, and food enthusiast.
- If you like someone, wait.
- Give lots of compliments, even if you’re shy. Everyone else is too.
- Change. Get a haircut, try new perfume, get new sheets. Become better than you were before.
- Eat healthier. Learn to cook something fancy.
- Get up earlier and watch the sun come up.
- Wear soft clothes, take a bath, drink something warm.
- Meet someone new, even just a friend.
- Become closer with your friends and your family. Call your mother. Cry with your best friend. Tell everyone how much you appreciate them.
- Keep your room clean. Buy some candles. Let the natural light in.
- Make a list of reasons why you’ll be better off without them. Believe they are true, because they are.
- Listen to new music.
- Write everything you’re thinking and feeling. Write letters. Write happy letters, sad letters, and angry letters, even if you’re never going to send them.
- It’s okay to be sad, but not forever. Sadness is not as beautiful as music makes it seem. Lack of sleep makes your eyes droopy, not deep. Wake up every morning and tell yourself you’re going to have a good day.
- Go to the library. Don’t forget to look in the music section.
- Remove them from your life. Get rid of the things they gave you if they make you sad. They’re not worth it. You will never be happy if you continue to hold on to the things that make you sad.
- Make new memories.
- Try to find something to appreciate in everything you do or experience.
- Being alone is okay, you don’t have to surround yourself with people.
- Become your own best friend. Buy yourself coffee and drink it alone in a cafe. Take your time.
- Learn to love every bit of yourself.
How to feel better and become better by me (via palebronze)
(Source: skinnyknees, via forever-the-optimist)
Pick up line:
I listen to Brand New.
The thing I liked about The Day of the Doctor is that it felt like the finale of New Who.
New Who is over. The Time War story is done - it never needs to be mentioned again and the Doctor has no guilt about it (11 looks so HAPPY at the end).
And now Moffat has filled in the gap between Classic and New. So now the 8 year New Who arc has finished and now we are back to just “Doctor Who”. One show, 50 years old. No old and new - just one.
george washington rises from the dead
"you done fucked up"
"the fuck did i tell you about political parties"
"I SAID FOUR GODDAMN THINGS, AMERICA. POLITICAL PARTIES ARE DANGEROUS. PAY OFF THE FUCKING DEBT. ISOLATIONISM! AND FREE FUCKING TRADE! SO WHAT DO YOU DO? ‘OH LET’S SPLIT THE GOVERNMENT! LET’S SPEND WAY TOO FUCKING MUCH! LET’S MAKE ALLIANCES!’ GET YOUR SHIT TOGETHER AMERICA! GOD FUCKING DAMN IT I WILL TURN THIS COUNTRY AROUND.
I think it’s time to elect a dead president.
1/940 older »